HTC MOBILE SMARTPHONES: Google: Send Free SMS from the Web to Cell Phones for Free
Custom Search



Google has a new service that will allow you to send an SMS message from your browser to a cellular phone.
So sending SMS through email is not good enough for you?
Google has recently released a service that will allow any person on the web to send a SMS message to any cell phone carrier.
Fun, free, and easy. Good job, google!
http://www.google.com/mobile/products/sms.html#p=default


Share/Save/Bookmark

2 yorum:

Teenchefgirl said...

Wonderful and excellent blog, nice post. I saw your blog after suggesting by businessvartha. I love this and so proud to vote for this beautiful blog. I VOTED FOR YOU, I recommend your blog to other friends also. They too Voting for this blog. I hope you will help me also with your precious Vote. Just copy this link to your browser
http://bloggerschoiceawards.com/blogs/show/70216

aulger said...

Thanks Teenchegirl :) I Voted For you too, Your Blog is very good
Good Work...

Post a Comment